Christchurch Care is a specialist health care employment agency and Home Care agency with exciting and rewarding opportunities in the local community.
Christchurch Care staff deliver the highest quality care and support to clients who have varying care requirements. All Home Care and Care Home assignments are risk assessed by a dedicated office team.
Applicants will be enthusiastic, motivated, kind and dedicated to supporting vulnerable individuals: PASSION REQUIRED ….. We’ll help with the rest!
Benefits of joining the Christchurch Care team include:
- Weekly competitive rates of pay (Pay between £8.34 – £18.48 per hour)
- Care Home staff and Domiciliary staff are paid per shift.
- Domiciliary Morning shift times start from 07:00
- Domiciliary Afternoon shift times start from 15:00
- Domiciliary evening call ends at 21:15
- Domiciliary visits are local to the Christchurch area
- Care Home shifts are in the Christchurch, Poole, Bournemouth, Southampton, Romsey area
- Comprehensive induction training – Free uniform
- Regular support, supervision and team meetings
- Christchurch Care has a positive reputation with LOW staff turnover
- Interesting and rewarding assignments
- On-going Professional Development and career opportunities
- Regular company social events to encourage team building
- Encouragement to participate in local charitable events and fun days
- CQC rating: “GOOD”
Applicants wishing to commence a career in home care do not require previous experience as there is a full induction and one to one support system in place.
Opportunities available for full time and part time staff, working shifts in local Care Homes and or supporting individuals in their own homes.
Applicants for the home care team must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle (car or bike), with business insurance.
All candidates will be required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK, undertake an enhanced DBS and attend an interview at our local office.
To apply for these exciting roles, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to arrange a friendly meeting at our Christchurch office. Employment is subject to two positive references and satisfactory DBS.