Christchurch Care is a small, local, domiciliary provider with an outstanding reputation.
Due to exciting developments in our service, we are looking to recruit a care team manager to join our friendly office team.
The ideal candidate will have level 3 in social care and experience in managing a small team of staff. You will need to be a driver and have access to your own vehicle.
Applicants will be expected to contribute to the efficient running of our domiciliary services by ensuring that our staff are happy in their roles and supported to meet their individual career expectations.
We pride ourselves on the additional training and support we make available to our staff. The successful candidate will need to be sensitive to the needs of our staff ensure that staff are encouraged to fulfil their career wishes and expectations. Support is given to the staff on an individual basis in the main office, during meaningful spot checks during care calls, during the regular team meetings, and via text, phone and email. Staff will be encouraged to join our Company social events and charitable team building events.
Training and support will be provided for the right person to develop a specialist area of interest and provide specialist knowledge to the team. For example: dementia, nutrition etc
All candidates will be required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK, undertake an enhanced DBS and attend an interview at our local office
Christchurch Care staff deliver the highest quality care and support to clients who have varying care requirements. Our service user packages of care are robustly risk assessed by a dedicated office team. Applicants will be enthusiastic, motivated, kind and dedicated to promoting staff supporting vulnerable individuals.
Benefits of joining the Christchurch Care as a Care Team Manager include:
- Competitive rates of pay, based on a 40 hours per week contract
- Weekly pay
- Daily supervision and advice from our dedicated office team.
- Domiciliary calls are local to the Christchurch area
- Comprehensive induction and on going training is paid for
- Christchurch Care has a positive reputation with LOW staff turnover
- Interesting and rewarding assignments
- On-going Professional Development and career development, with opportunities to enhance our domiciliary service
- Regular company social events to encourage team building
- Encouragement to participate in local charitable events and fun days
- CQC rating: “GOOD”
To apply for this exciting role, simply email us or call us to arrange a friendly meeting at our Christchurch office. Employment is subject to two positive references and satisfactory DBS.